Saturday, December 4, 2010

been a long time since I posted...

Sorry everyone I haven't posted in forever! New fresh look for the holiday's on my blog now. I have been very bad in taking pictures and have none for November and I am amazed that I didn't and alot when on in November like Hunter doing soccer! Bummer, I will just have to be better at taking pics I was mostly taking pictures on my phone that is why. The kids are huge and talking up a storm. Larry and I are working on fixing our marriage. Rings are back on which is awesome and communication is much better. Looks like he will be back in Canada next week so back to single mom until Christmas but I have done it this long I can do it some more. It was nice to have him be with us for longer than a month. I am working on my debt maybe in 2 months I will be done with another credit card debt. Can't wait for that! Trying to not spend alot on Christmas this year trying to budget for it but it is hard when I want so much and to get the kiddos so much but I keep telling myself they are good in the toy department. Grace is getting alot of hand me down toys for Christmas so that helps. Hunter, I am going to have to get a couple things but that is better than buying so much for two.

Here the kids are decorating their sugar cookies they had a blast and Grace ate more of the sprinkles and frosting than she put on the cookies. Hunter was a pro at frosting and decorating.
Here is one attempt at getting Hunter to pose for Christmas card pictures. I gave up cause both kids were not in it. But this one sorta came out. :)

So there you go. Just a little update on my blog. I will try to be better about blogging but we have been so busy just doing things here and there.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Glad things are going better for you. Love the pic of Hunter! He is definitely a charmer :)

The Elliotts said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog! I would check in and think, I hope everythings alright! I'm glad you have some vacation time too. Enjoy every minute!