Here is the kids bunkbeds and organizer on the laundry door.
Here is the other side. Cluttered I know but it was the best I could do for a small room for two kiddos. Thanks Cammie for making Grace's name sign I finally was able to put it up! I was going to put up curtains to hide the toys in the wall closet but thought no the kids can get in easier without it.
Here are the new closets! Nice, huh?! I put baskets and bins above them to put their snow wear and bedding in but I couldn't reach it when I needed to put Grace's swimsuits in and that is why stuff is spilling out. And than Hunter has his baby memorialia on the wall :). This is the wall I need to put up their coat and hat hooks and then I am done!
Next I will try to blog Hunter's soccer game pictures and I took 205 pictures at the pumpkin patches we went to do today so I got to weed out some pics through that. But for the most part I think I am almost caught up on blogging!
1 comment:
very cute ... I recognize the little kitchen - lol - I think that used to be ours! I love their beds and closets!
Post a Comment