Christmas was fun and the kids had a great time. They got tons of presents and I am trying to figure out where to put them all! This year I did carrots and cookies for Santa and his reindeer and the kids and I had fun with that. They were so suprised what was left on their plates when they woke up. It was a very early morning for some reason Hunter woke up at 4:30am and wanted to know if it was Christmas and Larry said when we woke up at Christmas it didn't matter what time it was it was time to check to see if Santa had come. So we woke up Grace and went out in the living room. They had a few presents under the tree but just watching them experience it was fun to see.
We got a gift card to Ikea from my mom and Wayne so I bought new night stands and lamps for the bedroom and it is starting to look good! We just have to get two dressers and than it should be done! I have my eye on some at Ikea too. I love Ikea it is in my budget plan and my house is small so their stuff fits. I will post a picture of the night stands and lamps when I get home I am writing at work :)
Grace has been doing awesome in her big girl bed in her and Hunter's room. It was such an easy transition that I am very suprised on how well it went. She even sleeps the night through and sometimes sleeps in after 7:30am! This is usually my girl that wakes up at 5:30-6:00am! So I am getting some more sleep, finally!
I think that is about it. No New Years plans laying low I think and going to drink some wine :)
No comments:
Post a Comment