It is official! Grace is in her big girl bed! She slept in it the night she got stitches and than I took her out at midnight for my piece of mind and she slept in it Saturday night and than I took down her crib on Sunday am and she took a nap in her big girl bed during the day for nap time and slept all night and I had to wake her up this am! Grace falls asleep before Hunter does cause she is exhausted but at least she can sleep through his talking and yelling. She actually stays in her bed and when she wants out she calls for me to ask if it is time to get up. My big girl is so good! I can't believe that my kids are sleeping in the same room! I have talked about doing this since March and now it is December and I did it! Whoo hoo! It is so nice to have a bedroom with no crib in it and now I can make it a bedroom instead of a master bedroom/kids room. All I have in it right now is my bed, Hunter's old dresser and the kids toy box. Once Christmas is done the toy box will come out and I have to put Hunter's old dresser in the shed and buy new matching night stands and dressers! Everything will match instead of not matching and hand me down furniture! So excited it is a work in progress! Maybe by Grace's birthday or Hunter's birthday the bedroom will be done :)
Here is the view going into the bedroom. I removed the toy shelf and now this is the toy box that will go out after Christmas where the tree is currently at.

This is the other side of the room. Grace's crib used to be right in front of the window where Lucy is at. And the white dresser on the left is Hunter's old one. This is what it looks like now and I hope to put white dressers with black drawer handles on them or get black dressers still unsure and the same with night stands either way. Super excited! This will be the first time that I have decorate my/our room and everything will be coordinated. Crazy! Exciting! Can't wait!

And than curtains! Not sure what color yet or what I am going to do but I would love to get the blinds out and have nice curtains that cat hair will not show on. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment