Thursday, December 9, 2010

me and the present.

Hello all. So here is a recap of what is going on with me in a nut shell...
**Larry and I are in marriage counseling.
**We are working on us. Rings are on so that is a plus :)
**He leaves tomorrow for Canada .
**Canada for me isn't my favorite I don't want to be a single mom, but I have to see the positives of it. I am paying off debts and get quality me time with the kids. Do I like it, nope. But is making Larry happy one of my goals, yep and this is what he needs to do right now so I do it. Will see how it all turns out. Do I have alot of issues with Canada? Yep, but I am working on them and dealing with them and communicating more. Am I a stronger and different person than last December? Yep, I am and watch out family and friends cause I am only getting stronger :) Mean that in the nicest way, I promise.
**Have I learned alot about myself? Yep, I realized that I didn't stand up for myself, I didn't take charge, I didn't learn how to fight, and I didn't communicate and learn and now I am. Am I sorry that I didn't? Yep, but I am not perfect nor will I ever be but I am learning. I have to figure it out so that I can teach my kids what I didn't do right and how they can learn from me and be a good example.
**So, that is the skinny on me. Watch out world I am just beginning to learn about me and I am getting stronger and fiestier if that is even a word. :) Also, I got alot of sleep in the last two days with my vacation that I feel like a new woman!
**I love music and can't get enough of it.
**I might be addicted to words with friends on my iphone but I am not that good like Larry and Corey! (I think they might be cheating). :)
**I am trying to use up all my old candles for new ones especially ones on timers love those and the ones that plug in. Love those!
**I think I found my new calling...home decorating. Love it!
**I love wine. There is something about it that just calms me. Is that bad? Probably.
**I am addicted to reading Pioneer Women and coupon blogs.
**I am so close to another debt being done that it is killing me these last couple of months. Darn the holidays! I mean that in a good way but it makes budgeting just a tiny bit harder but I love to get gifts and shop!
**I am back to my regular weight just in case you all were wondering. :)
**I wear makeup now when I get a good nights sleep and the kids aren't bears in the morning and if the animals let me sleep.
**I have tomorrow off!
**I get to go celebrate my Grandma Worthington's life tomorrow! She was a great woman and I wish that I took more time to get to know her but under the circumstances of life I didn't. She was a great Christian woman. She walked down the aisle for me with the other grandma's at my wedding and came to showers that I had. She had the meanest cat ever but she loved him. She had a great basement that all the grandkids would hang out at cause they were bored and older and didn't want to hang upstairs with the parents. Grandma Worthington, you will be missed but you left some pretty great people to take care of us. :)
Night everyone!

No comments: