I bought a new bed! I have to take a picture of it but I just sold the bed my mom was letting me use it was a twin bed and I was to long for it so I bought a bed at Ikea last weekend and I love it. Larry gave me some Christmas money to get it and selling my mom's twin bed on Craigslist today has helped pay for it. I love it but I have to take back the comforter cover and get a smaller size than I will take a picture of it! My bedroom is my next project to tackle. Once that is done I think that the house will finally look homey and not miss matchy. My goal is to have it semi-finished by Grace's birthday next month. The kids had fun with the box that came with the bed. Larry put it on their bed and they colored it, stickered it, painted it and put holes in it and toys in it. It is their fort spaceship and Grace's bed is the main part of the fort spaceship. She is still in her crib but maybe soon she will make it to her big girl bed. I have the rest of the week off so I want to make sure she gets naps so maybe this weekend will tackle her crib and take it down and get her in her big girl bed. I love vacations. I am getting things marked off my list!
Here the kids are painting over their stickers and coloring job.

Finished project!
I think that I might be addicted to selling items on Craigslist! I love doing it and getting cash to buy things we need! I also am loving buying items on Amazon! There is something cool about getting packages in the mail! I bought two Xmas items for the kids and another two for family. It is so much easier then dragging the kids out and standing in lines with them. I love online shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment