This morning we went to Krispie Kreme's and she got a donut and ate the sprinkles. 

Her donut had yellow and green sprinkles on it go Ducks! No, we are not football fans but I gotta give my state my vote. Tonight is a Dora birthday party with the family at the house. So I better get to chopping the veggies. I love my baby girl so much and she is a joy to have in my life. I just can't believe my baby is 2!


Her donut had yellow and green sprinkles on it go Ducks! No, we are not football fans but I gotta give my state my vote. Tonight is a Dora birthday party with the family at the house. So I better get to chopping the veggies. I love my baby girl so much and she is a joy to have in my life. I just can't believe my baby is 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment