Friday, January 14, 2011

Grace's 2 year old stats

My big girl had her 2 year well child check today a week late just couldn't do it last week. Today, she got no shots and found out her cold is an ear infection. I had no clue I think this girl has great pain tolerance. Her first dose of Amoxicillin as a big girl is not her fav and I have to give it 3 times a day this should be fun. Thank goodness for M & M's. Anywho, here are her stats...

Weight~26 lbs (42%)
Height~35 inches (80%)

DeOna says she will probably be about 5'10" when she is older. Taller than Larry and I just like she says Hunter will be. Nice.

As for me, I am sick and have been since Sunday and I am been trying to power through with the kids, work, house, cooking, animals and everything else. But today DeOna sent me home by her order for the afternoon and I loved her for it cause I got to rest and sleep without kids for an hour or so. It was bliss. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

love that Deona!!! Glad you got some rest!