This is how the new bathroom went down. I went to Costco yesterday got a nice size rug for under $15 and I have been looking all over for a rug for weeks and they are alot more than Costco! I got a new litter box at Target (but it is too small for the cats so I have to get a new one!), I put up my old coconut shower curtain that we got as a wedding gift that I had in the small bathroom before we had the kids and moved the silver shower hooks that were in the kids bathroom to our bathroom, declutter the counter, had a candle going all afternoon because it has been windy! Never know when the power would go out. Bleached and cleaned as well as I could before I put the new litter box and rug down. All and all I love my new bathroom. It still needs work but after I get another cat litter box and budget for cabinets over the toilet to put my towels in than I think it will be a done project!
Here it is the new look! I took this with my phone and no I didn't get a before pic I was working with adrenaline cause Hunter didn't go down for his nap and I banned him to the couch. So I attacked the bathroom :)
And yes it is a green rug with blue tiles. I was so shocked at the price at Costco I just went with what I thought would go the closest and it looks alot better in person. I promise!
Did I also mention I like to home decorate? I think this is my new calling. Decorating on a budget and using what you have. Maybe it will start something :)
2 comments:
Looks great! Hey, we have that same rug, 3 of them actually in our kitchen and at the back and front doors!
Ali,
You really do have a talent for decorating! I would love to tap into that sometime. :) Your bathroom looks great.
Tracy
Post a Comment