Sunday, February 27, 2011
in the dog house
I can't believe I haven't blogged in forever! I have been busy, lazy, and crazy. All at the same time. Life is just a blur right now. Grace survived having no sassy and they have all been removed! Thank goodness! The bad news is she keeps waking up at 5:30-5:45am since then. I even try keeping her up late but that doesn't work. So I have ordered the goodnite lite and I hope that works for her. I haven't taken one single picture from my camera I have been taking them on my phone so I am bringing out my camera today or this week. Hunter is going to be 4 in 10 days I can't believe it. I am planning his birthday party and super excited about it. Hope Larry is home for it but probably not. We are getting the kids bikes for their birthday's so we will get them later next month. I am so close to being done with another credit card debt! It is my Discover card that I had when I was single and living by myself. That was way to long ago and I should have paid it off years and decades ago. I transferred my Discover card to Onpoint so I can keep track of it better and the interest was way lower. So in the dog house with my past debt but feeling the relief a little bit with what I have left. I have one more debt to pay off and transfer to Onpoint and pay off some other stuff and then all I will have left is my student loans but I don't see myself paying that off until the kids are in college. So for the most part in the last year and a half I have paid off over $13,000! Yeah! We also are going to get a dishwasher soon! I thought we would order it this week but Larry wants to be home when it comes so we are on hold but that is ok I will just keep cleaning by hand and paying of this debt I am working on. So there you go my life in a nut shell. I will try to be better at blogging. But the house is calling my name to clean it. I have to take pics of my bedroom it is almost complete! Just need to get one more dresser and clean the closets and it is done! I am working on my bathroom at the moment but I have to clean and bleach the floors than the cats have a new litter box area and rugs go down! Then I have my laundry room project I have to move all my arts stuff and put all the kids toys in the shelves so it has been a slow work in progress. So these are just a few of my projects going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment