CHANGE...I stole this word from another person's blog. I don't even know the person so I hope they do not mind. It is pretty much a word that defies the last year of my life. It also helps me with the new year of my life. Alot has changed for me and for my family and alot of change is to come I have a feeling. So I am going to take this word and run with it. Change is good, change is needed, change hurts, and change strengthens. My kids are growing and they are changing and getting older and testing me. My marriage is growing and is changing and is testing me. My growth as a person is changing, I am getting older and alot of things are testing me. So I am ready for this year of change. I might love it, I might not like it but I think that I have to come to terms with how the change happens with me and all that is around me. I am happy with the word change and that is my challenge this year to take things that change around me and work through it and take every change as a grain of salt and not a boulder. So I challenge you who read my blog to use the word change and make it a positive in your life as I am going to try to in mine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment