Friday, March 11, 2011

HT's 4 year stat's

Hunter had his 4 year well child check today and it is so different when your kids start talking to the doctor and they answer the doctors questions! DeOna was so cool with him and Hunter knew he was going to the doctor that mama worked for to have a check up cause he was 4. He was pretty excited about it. Grace came with us cause she puked in the car on the way to my mom's today the second time in 2 weeks but I am pretty sure it is her gag reflux so no more milk in the car! I was going to see if DeOna would look in her ears but forgot and thought if her ears hurt she would tell us. So Grace and I hung out with Hunter at his check up and he was such a little man! I let him do all the talking and prompted him a little but it was all him. I just couldn't believe that I was the quiet one while he was doing all the talking. It is an amazing transition let me tell you! He was more then happy to tell her whatever she asked of him. He was such a good boy but he didn't want her to shine the light in his eyes that was the downfall and he told me at the beginning he didn't want it done but we talked about it and he still wasn't a big fan of that part. DeOna says he will be tall and thin by they way his stat's are looking. She said the same about Grace at her 2 year check. He was awesome with his shots and I love that 4 of the shots are combined to 2 shots instead makes it easier for kids and mom's. He was a trooper and one of the best ever and I give shots everyday to kiddos! One of his arms is sore today/tonight and it is the one that bleed the most so I am just watching how he does. He didn't even want me to kiss it to make it better. He is getting so grown up :( So here is is stat's :)

Weight...40 lbs (81%)
Height...42.8 in (93%)

Both kids were awesome at the doctor's office and I was so proud of them the listened and obeyed and deserved their suckers that they had to earn! It is so weird and cool to give my kids suckers, stickers, and bandaids when I am the one that decides which ones to order for the kids that come in the clinic. Pretty cool, let me tell you! But I am very glad that I am not the one giving my kids their immunizations I will give any child one but mine.

1 comment:

Nana & Gramps said...

sigh, he is growing up! He was telling us about his doctor's appointment and the fact he didn't cry with the shot. We enjoy our conversations with our lil man and his sister!