Monday, March 14, 2011

numbers

Last night, I realized that Hunter, my 4 year old, can write his numbers and add numbers! I knew he was smart but I didn't realize how much he knows. He has been doing alot of kids online learning games and his explorer has a game where he can write letters and numbers but I didn't realize he could do it on his own! He isn't perfect at it but he sure does pretty good for trying! I took a picture with my cell phone so I will try to download the picture so you can see his numbers her wrote. And he can add! He can add in his head and tell you and he can add by counting 2 sets of dots or figure it out in his head. I know he isn't perfect with this either but he did 8 +3 and wrote out 11 without me even telling him! I just enrolled him in preschool for fall and I think he is going to be pretty smart by the time he gets there and he can even write his name! My big boy is growing to fast pretty soon he will be in highschool!

2 comments:

Mom said...

yup, he is one smart cookie--he asked me yesterday if I could count by 10s and then proceeded to do it himself!

Anonymous said...

Just like him Nana, to ask and then to do it himself. Love that little man.