Very embarrased to show these before pics but here goes! And remember this is where I would put everything at when I didn't want to go to the shed. The black shelving was holding my extra food and stuff. Very, very messy and not organized. So not me. But I did clean up and make room every once an awhile but not like I did this weekend.
The before pantry
The new and improved and organized pantry! Yeah!
There you go! Tonight I cleaned out my laundry room had alot of what was in the first picture in the laundry room. Now I still have alot of it in my bedroom and carport and I hope to tackle it each night and finish it up and make my house all pretty again. But more organized and workable. Goodwill is going to love me this week!
There you go! Tonight I cleaned out my laundry room had alot of what was in the first picture in the laundry room. Now I still have alot of it in my bedroom and carport and I hope to tackle it each night and finish it up and make my house all pretty again. But more organized and workable. Goodwill is going to love me this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment