Saturday, July 2, 2011

my new favorite's for this year

1. My Keurig! I have had it for 2 weeks or so and love, love, love it! I got it for Larry for Father's day but he knew it was really for us and really for me since he isn't home all the time with him working in Canada. It has saved me big time in going to Starbucks. I still go once a week just for a treat :)

2. Groupon and Living Social! I have been using these for date nights, date stuff, or for special treats for me, the kids, or Larry. Larry and I are going kayaking our vacation week thanks to a Groupon :)

3. Amazon! Love Amazon cause I love getting packages at my door and I love that I don't have to drag the kids to the store.

4. Hopscout! http://www.hopscout.com/ Love this website! It is a website of toys or baby items that they send you a daily email about a new toy and there is NO shipping if you order anything! Jessica Biel started it and I have a friend from highschool, Jamie, who was just hired by them to rate toys and she is a stay at home mom!

5. SOS! http://www.sixoclockscramble/ It is called Six O'clock scramble. It is a menu planner website that you have to pay for for 3 months at a time they will send you an email every Wednesday with a weeks worth of dinner's and a grocery list with it so you can try new fresh ideas and not have to think of what to make for dinner.

I think that is about all I can think of at the moment. So much has happened since my last blog I just have been lazy! We got a new couch and I will have to post some pics of before and after on my blog.

Kids are doing great. They challenge me everyday but I think that we are getting better with each other and going through terrible two's and four's but I am ready for a vacation, soon! :)

No comments: