Tuesday, June 7, 2011

a new leaf

I changed my blog picture to leaves going on a new leaf is what I am calling it. Alot has been going on and I still haven't been taking pictures with my camera but alot with my phone. I got a new phone last month cause I dropped my old one and shattered the front of it and it was time for new phones anyways. I am still plugging away doing the same thing taking care of the kids, me, animals, and the house while Larry is away working in Canada and I think it is finally getting to me, honestly. But nothing I can do but just be thankful we both have jobs and keep plugging away here. The kids have been grumpy lately and trying me alot so I am trying to be strong and the disciplinarian but it isn't fun but I gotta do it. Hunter is getting so big and he is as high as the middle of my rib cage and keeps me on my toes. Grace talks me ear off and wants snacks all the time. Love them both but I crash when I go to bed let me tell you! Larry and I are doing good. Going to marriage counseling learning new stuff getting through the hard stuff but we are plugging away. We bought a couch for the living room and had fun going and looking at them and communicating in a way I don't think we have before so it was fun and a good learning experience for us. Now we both can't wait for it to get here! It is too big for our living room but since our living room looks like a bowling alley it will divide the living space into two different spaces. Super excited for it to come and we paid for it in cash which was even better. Got Larry on board with buying stuff when we can afford it and not putting it on cards like we used to. We are learning together! Yeah! My next post I will try to post pictures of my crazy whompers so you can see how much the have grown! But for now you can enjoy my new leaf...my new leaf look :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

great post! love you lots, mom