I am so behind in posting these pictures but my big boy is a Preschooler! I still can't believe he is in school! I should have put him in last year but under the circumstances didn't. But I think he is more ready this year then he would have been last year. He has a buddy named Logan that he sees 1 day a week at daycare that is in his class so he is thrilled! I took the morning off so Grace and I could take him to school! Here he is for his first day of school picture and sorry I took them with my cell phone. My bad!

He had to get a picture with his bunny cause when he is nervous or unsure of something bunny is there. So bunny went in the car to school but stayed in his carseat.
Once he was at school he was SO excited! We got there when Logan did and Logan is on the left of him in this picture. I think these other boys are going to be some friends of his too! He is all smiles!
Here he is once he got in his class he was all done with me and Grace he didn't even notice we were gone. He put his name stick in a pouch and told me mama I did it can I go into school and I said yes and he was gone into Preschool heaven. I just let him go in and do his thing I didn't go in and make sure he was ok and Grace and I went to Starbucks together to have some breakfast and then she went to daycare. Hunter and I had went the Friday before for the meet and greet at his Preschool which was nice cause we got to check everything out before the big day! It was so weird to be alone for the next hour and a half cause I knew my buddy was in the teacher's hands and I had no control of him and he wasn't with family. I was just hoping he was listening and obeying and going to the bathroom right just stressing over the little stuff. I know one of his teacher's cause she is a patient and I know some of his fellow students cause they are patients too! But still that first day was nerve racking! When I went to pick him up he was so excited to see me and I was so excited to see how his first big day was! I can't believe how much he has grown and that he is officially in school!
1 comment:
yes, our lil guy is growing up! He loves preschool and can't wait to be there. Miss Grace is awesome about walking in with us and then hugging him and telling him to have a great day at preschool!
Post a Comment