Sunday, September 25, 2011

:: fish tank project almost complete ::

Before picture!After picture!

Here is my updated picture of the fish tank wall project like I promised! I am doing pretty good at blogging and taking pictures! So I need a plant for my white vase I got at Ikea super cheap and I wanted color but they were to much so white it is. I have to figure out what to put on top of the new cube shelving unit. Grace has taken so many books out of the top shelf so I am very glad that I didn't get bins for the top and decided to put books in them. The bins have all of the kids stuffed animals and I need to go through them and send some to Goodwill we have way to many that are baby kind and don't get touched. But for the moment I just put them in there for time. Then I moved the fish tank myself over just a bit to make it somewhat aligned. I also am thinking of getting a canvas print to put above the fish tank to fill it all up. There you have it weekend project is coming together! :)

No comments: