The before picture of the fish tank wall project!
I have done a ton of house projects since my last post about updating the house and have taken so many before and after pictures of all my projects but it has been with my phone! So I will try to get caught up and blog about my past projects but here is a project I am doing this weekend.
It is the fish tank wall project...
It involves buying a new storage shelf for Grace and Hunter's stuffed animals on the left side of the fish tank. Mostly Grace's cause she loves her stuffed animals! And I am putting their books in it so they can grab them and read them on the floor, the table, or the couch and ottoman. Will see if that happens I think it will. So I just bought the shelving storage piece today at Ikea and I will attempt tomorrow to put it together. Cross my fingers it works. Then I am getting a plant to put in a planter on the right side of the fish tank that hopefully my cats don't eat. I got a vase at Ikea that hopefully will not scrape the hardwood floors. I found the perfect plant to put in it that isn't too high and will be lower then the picture frame on the wall but Grace wasn't tall enough to go in the playland at Ikea so she went shopping with me and didn't like the plant I loved cause she said it was to tall and had a fit when I tried to put it in the cart. Go figure! I was so excited to go to Ikea for the first time and put both kids in the playland cause Grace had to be potty trained in order to go so we were all excited cause she is and has been dry for weeks, but I forgot about the height rule and she was just 1/2 inch shy of it and they wouldn't let her go in. Bummer. Maybe next time. So I don't have a plant but I have a planter vase, yet!
Tomorrow will see how I do in construction world and I hope to have an after picture for you all!

I have done a ton of house projects since my last post about updating the house and have taken so many before and after pictures of all my projects but it has been with my phone! So I will try to get caught up and blog about my past projects but here is a project I am doing this weekend.
It is the fish tank wall project...
It involves buying a new storage shelf for Grace and Hunter's stuffed animals on the left side of the fish tank. Mostly Grace's cause she loves her stuffed animals! And I am putting their books in it so they can grab them and read them on the floor, the table, or the couch and ottoman. Will see if that happens I think it will. So I just bought the shelving storage piece today at Ikea and I will attempt tomorrow to put it together. Cross my fingers it works. Then I am getting a plant to put in a planter on the right side of the fish tank that hopefully my cats don't eat. I got a vase at Ikea that hopefully will not scrape the hardwood floors. I found the perfect plant to put in it that isn't too high and will be lower then the picture frame on the wall but Grace wasn't tall enough to go in the playland at Ikea so she went shopping with me and didn't like the plant I loved cause she said it was to tall and had a fit when I tried to put it in the cart. Go figure! I was so excited to go to Ikea for the first time and put both kids in the playland cause Grace had to be potty trained in order to go so we were all excited cause she is and has been dry for weeks, but I forgot about the height rule and she was just 1/2 inch shy of it and they wouldn't let her go in. Bummer. Maybe next time. So I don't have a plant but I have a planter vase, yet!
Tomorrow will see how I do in construction world and I hope to have an after picture for you all!
1 comment:
its gonna look great! and Miss G will grow more than a half an inch by next time!!
Post a Comment