Sunday, September 25, 2011

:: my fridge ::

Life has been challenging for me lately with Hunter starting Preschool, keeping up with the house, working full time, being a mom, and doing all this with Larry gone. This time he will be gone a month or longer not sure when he comes home maybe in a couple of weeks but that might change. So I needed help and my fridge is my helper. Who knew, right? It helps me with Hunter's Preschool stuff the purple calendar has all the stuff that I need to remember for that month. Then I have my dry eraser board that tells me what I am going to cook for dinner cause when I get home I just don't want to try to figure out what to make and the energy starts draining out of me by this time. Then something new that I started today is the kids star chore chart! They have been difficult lately trying to get them to take their vitamins, take a bath and cleaning up after themselves so now they will get rewarded when they do. Hunter also needs to take allergy meds and he was so not wanting to until I made him get a star each time so life will be better regarding this and no meltdown! This will also help me with getting things done around the house and helping them learn daily duties and keeping themselves clean and feeding the animals. Their chores! They love that they get a star! I know Grace is probably too young for this but she wants to be and do things like her brother so she gets one to! Hunter is in charge of feeding the cats and Grace is in charge of feeding Misha.
They will get rewards for completing the week of chores based on what they are into at that time. I think my fridge is going to be a life saver and it all starts today! Yeah for organization and ways to make life easier. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

love it!! I need to get my act together on meal planning and planning the kids projects for when they are here, you are an inspiration! :)