Tuesday, January 10, 2012

::Grace's 3 year old stats and my skinny beans::

Grace had her 3 Year old check up today and this is her stats!
Weight: 29
Height: 37
DeOna said that she is a little thin but tall. And to feed her more. Not sure how that is going to happen when this girl wants a snack every half an hour to and hour, but ok. But she wasn't concerned. She said Hunter, who she also so today, was thin and tall too. She said to try to feed them more but not to stress. Thank goodness for that! They are picky eaters and hard to feed but I have been cracking down on feeding them more variety of different foods that they have to eat so that might be more issue with their thiness but I am not going to stop trying new foods. Here is a picture of my skinny beans taking last month. They are two peas in a pod with their skinniness and bruises. I also realized that if I take them both to an appt if Hunter goes first Grace will do everything Hunter does. Good to know and next time they are going seperate! DeOna checked Hunter's knee reflexes and he wouldn't raise his left foot when she tapped on his knee and guess what Grace had the same issue! I told DeOna that someone she copies and does what her brother does and it is crazy. She just smiled and understood so love that! I still can't believe my baby is 3 and I just let her answer all of DeOna's questions today and she answered her back along with Hunter. I felt like that odd person in the room since I wasn't doing all the talking but I am proud of my kids that they can listen to adults and answer their questions and if they can't they look at me for help but they are all about trying first and they can voice their issues. So crazy but I am so proud of both of them that they are not afraid of their doctor and they do what she says. I see so many kids letting their parents do everything and they don't get to talk and so I let mine talk and if I feel like I need to say something I do but they both did awesome today at their appts. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

sigh, they are growing up!