Sunday, January 8, 2012

:: my girl is 3 ::

My baby turns 3 today! She is such a big girl in so many ways. She loves animals and wanted a pink kitty cat party so we had one! Aunt Lindsey made her cake and it matched her kitty cat invitations purrfectly! :) I had found a cat sweater that was handed down to her that was a size too big for her but once we both found it in a bin we knew it was what she should wear for her party! She was so excited! I am still amazed that she is 3 and that we get to be blessed with having Grace in our lives. She is the icing on the cake! I love her to death and she makes me laugh and smile all the time and amazes me everyday! Happy Birthday Miss Grace!!!! I love you so, so, so much!

No comments: