Sunday, February 19, 2012

:: new look ::

Got a new look on my blog :) I like it! I was looking for St. Patrick's theme but didn't work. So the scoop in my life is Canada is done. Larry's job in PDX is done and is not sending him up there anymore and he does'nt like the job here and he has found a new job in Nevada! So will see what this brings! Super excited and no we are not moving yet but we are moving forward to keeping us all together and keeping us from unemployment which is nice. I see another debt being paid off in a few months too! Yeah! Super excited and we will get a new car too! Double super yeah! I just have to be patient and keep budgeting and doing what I do to pay off debt. But the future is up in the air with Larry's new job but I am very happy that he will be in the USA. I loved Canada don't get me wrong I would go back for a vacation anytime but to know Larry is in the states makes it all better. So here is to a new look on my blog and to Larry's new outlook in his job :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

a new car! who-hoo! that will be nice! Hope Lar's job works out for you and the fam!

love, mom