Sunday, February 26, 2012

:: planning ::

I am having so much fun planning Hunter's birthday party! This is the first year we will not have it at our house, which I love because I don't have to clean up before and after, and Hunter can have friends come! I made a rule after Hunter's first birthday after I realized how much money goes into a party with just family. And since I have been "getting out of debt" I decided since he will have meet kids at Preschool when he is 5 that would be the time to have a family and friends party. :) Hence, the planning! It is so fun we only invited one friend that is coming but we know his 2 sisters and we have done things with this family this summer and last so that is all I invited other than family. But it will be enough :) I am super excited because Hunter wanted a hockey party and I am trying my best to deliver, will see! He also wanted a pinata and Larry and I went on a date this weekend and found one it doesn't go with the hockey theme but oh well I think he will like it just the same. I was just checking and it is 13 more days until he turns 5! That is truly crazy! We have been talking about his party alot and now Grace wants a pinata for her party next year. Monkey see monkey do! I see alot of pinata's in our future :)

No comments: