Monday, March 12, 2012

:: Hunter's 5 year old stat's ::

My Buddy turned 5 on Friday and birthday pics to come! I didn't take any my mom did. For some reason when it is just me and Larry not here I can't take pictures of my kids at their party and make sure they are in line and make sure everyone in the party is ok and that everyone is getting food. I just can't coordinate that well. :) Hunter had his 5 year old Well Child Check today at the clinic I work for and he was sick last night so it all worked out well and it looks like he got a bug, but amazingly enough he is better tonight. Knock on wood. Here is Buddy's stats :)

Weight~ 45 lbs (78 %)
Height 45.3 inches (90 %)

DeOna says he is tall! I have known that since his birth :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

She is just like you when you were little, yeah, I know you hate hearing that but it is true! She is her own little lady and so were you! It is like going back in time every time I see her--I am blessed. And Annie must have the same feelings watching Hunter grow since he is so like Larry!