Friday, May 18, 2012

:: couponing ::

I am not the best couponer and I have slacked in the last months but I am on the mission to get a new "family" minivan that I need to pay off a debt in order to get it so I gotta get back to couponing better and stocking up my pantry.  My favorite place to use coupons is Target.  I should venture to Walmart or somewhere else but I love that Target has coupons on their website and they have alot that duplicate what you get in the Sunday paper.  My goal, which I haven't achieved yet, is to try to get $50 worth of savings from couponing.  Will see if I do that tomorrow!  Clipping coupons and taking the time to look at the sales and website takes alot of work but sometimes it is fun sometimes it is not.  Tonight, I got myself all ready to go to Target tomorrow!  It is such a good feeling to be prepared.  Hunter has skating lessons tomorrow and I love that there is a Target in Sherwood right by his lessons!  I can either drag the kids before or after his lessons cause it is right there!  Here are some of my favorite websites to coupon from.

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/
http://hip2save.com/
http://www.frugallivingnw.com/

Also, I am loving Best Buy right now!  I have gotten 2 items from them a Wii game for Hunter under $10 but I had to pick it up in Salem and I just got 2 sleeper napper's for the kids that they keep asking for that Larry picked up at a Nevada store this week for $6.00 since they didn't have them in Oregon!  The price was not for 1 but for 2 one that Grace wanted and one that Hunter said he would like since the one he wanted wasn't on sale!  That is the price for shipping for just one if I was to order it on TV!  I so love a bargain especially if it is something my kiddos want they just got to earn them now :) 

Does anyone have any coupon websites they love?

No comments: