Thursday, May 17, 2012
:: medieval times ::
My kids got their first Kiwi crate today! It came in one box I thought there would be two so I was suprised when I looked in it that there was 2 of the same projects for each of them. Super! Their box was all about Medieval times! They got to make catapults (grace didn't want to make one) and we did KoolAid and made red silk fabric (that is still drying) for the medieval costumes! Grace made a princess hat and Hunter made a knight's mask. I took pic's with my phone cause I didn't know where at the time my memory card was for my camera but I will take pics for the next box! I so, so, so love Kiwi Crate! My kids had fun for a couple of hours with what they made and it was good for me cause I have the stomach bug. Hoping to be better tomorrow but I stayed home today and slept ALOT! Which was very nice and I picked up the kiddos and knew the box of crafts had arrived so I was glad for them let me tell you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like a lot of fun! can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment