I stopped doing Facebook 2 weeks ago. It was hard to do. I did it because a patient posted untrue things that hurt and after I cried about it and Larry asked me why I even had that patient on my Facebook if she wasn't a friend even though I thought she was. And you know what he was right. So I quit FB. I was getting to attached to it and certain things made me jealous and guess what it was taking myself from my kiddos time that I realized that I didn't need to do it anymore. Don't get me wrong the last 2 weeks have been very lonely especially the first week. FB was my way of feeling like an adult when I am by myself and the kids are asleep or if I just want to show the world something cool my kids did or get advise from anyone who would listen. To be cut off from that is a big, huge, shift. But I am surviving and realizing that I don't need to know every one's business and they don't need to know mine. So goodbye FB you were fun but I am done for now, maybe in the future I will come back. So guess what! I am going to try to blog more and blog when I feel lonely and tell you all my faves and what I am thinking, doing and hopefully take more pics of my kiddos! So I have attached my fav song for this month...Springsteen and A thousand Years. Enjoy to who ever reads my blog! Warning more post will be coming now :)
And my Buddy has 5 more days of Preschool left then it is his Preschool graduation! Which is so crazy for me cause I honestly just took his first day of Preschool picture on the porch! I can't believe he will be done soon and getting his Preschool paper saying he passed. So proud of my Buddy and I can't believe Kindergarten is next!
1 comment:
I am so glad you are blogging again, I love hearing about what is going on with you and the kids and Lar. I really miss you on FB but totally understand. Take care, love you, Mom
Post a Comment