Wednesday, May 16, 2012

:: kiwi crate ::

I am super excited to see what comes to my door tomorrow or Friday!  I got this website from PW's website and I am thrilled to see what the kids think.  It is a company called Kiwi Crate.  The idea is a box comes with a craft for them to make.  You have no idea what it will be but all that they need to make said craft is in the box.  I ordered one for each kiddo cause there boys and girls crafts.  The best part is I don't have to go to the craft store to get all the parts and I don't have to drag my kids with me and coupon in tow to figure out what new fun project we should do, now it just comes to my door and I couldn't be more thrilled!  I don't think that the cost of it is too bad cause when you live in a tiny house like me keeping my own scrapbooking and sewing stuff stored is hard enough as it is to keep my kiddos coloring stuff has taken over my laundry room so to have a craft box come to my door with all it needs in it and it all gets used I am in awe and love the idea.  Can't wait to see what the kiddos think :)  Let me know if you do this to and what you think of it.  I inserted the link to kiwi crate for you all.  :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks so much for the great idea! My nephew will LOVE this and it is the perfect gift. You kiddos are lucky to have such a creative Mama :)