Sunday, May 27, 2012
:: new look ::
How do you like my new "blog" look? I was frustrated my utube videos didn't fit so I went to the blog world to figure it out and went to town on it. The kids both didn't take a nap today so I put those whompers to be early and they crashed hard while I tried to figure out my blog. :) I am slowly getting how the blog world goes. I like how my blog has blossomed over the years I just got to keep at it. My goal is to show you all my fav's in music, blogs, couponing, saving, budgeting, life with the mister, life with the whomps, life being in the certain single mom stauts when I am, and what my whomps are doing. My lovely little belle has been a trial lately so I gotta tickle her more, I think. We went and got their Papa his Father's day gift with the Memorial day sales and I went to a second hand store today to get her hand me down ballerina stuff since that is what she wants to be and cannot start her life goal until the summer when she is 3.5 but I thought I would help her on her way cause that is what mama's do when their daughter's are grumpy and stubborn and show me her spins and twirl's in the living room as I am reading the Sunday paper. :) Gotta get her the clothes to twirl in but they didn't have her shoe size but that will be another day. As she told Hunter today was about her and it was her day. I guess with the whole Preschool graduation stuff she felt a little under loved but don't feel sorry for her I am pretty sure she got stickers, a new stuffed animal, and other stuff this week :) Hope you all like my new blog look :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the new look! Hope Miss G is feeling much better--yup, I think she needed some attention. Can't wait to see the ballerina stuff and hopefully Wednesday she will show me. Enjoy your day off!
Post a Comment