Wednesday, May 23, 2012

:: sniff sniff ::


Today was Hunter's last official day in his Preschool class.  Sigh.  His class is getting together at a park on Friday (weather permiting) to celebrate being done with all the other classes at the school.  Since today was his last day at school he brought home all his school things that he used at school.  Sniff.  He brought home his name stick that he put up on the board checking him into the room and his name tag for my mom, Larry, or I to pick him up with, and his full name to learn how to spell it (sniff) and a very cool memory book of Preschool!  Sniff, sniff.  I seriously cannot believe that my Buddy has finished Preschool and graduates (he calls it his Congratulations) from Preschool on Friday.  Sniff.  Seems like I just took his picture with his bunny on the porch and posted it on Facebook a few months ago for his first day of school!  Time sure does fly!  Sorry not the best picture of his school stuff but it is late.  I am so proud of my Buddy for making it through Preschool and I can't believe his next adventure is Kindergarten!  Whoo Hoo!  I think Friday is gonna be tough on this proud Mama seeing my big boy do whatever he has been practing at school for his Congratulations he will not give anything away that it is just a secret!  He will not sing the song or tell me what he is going to say with the Mic.  Silly boy but maybe it is better I do not know cause his sister and I are going to be so, so, so excited for him!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sigh, he is growing up so fast! We are so proud of him! Seems not that long ago you and Larry were bringing him home from the hospital. You should feel proud of yourself--you have raised one wonderful caring sweet intelligent little boy! Love Mom