Thursday, May 24, 2012
:: stronger ::
I was shown this video today. Since I am not on FB I don't see all that everyone is talking about so I am a few steps behind everyone but I saw this video and it got to me. I love Kelly Clarkson and I love the song "Stronger" and every time I hear this song I will think of the children/kids that are one state above Oregon that did this video and hope that they are winning their fight with Cancer and becoming stronger in their health. I love the nurses in this video because if I would have kept in Nursing school I think I would have loved to be in a kids cancer hospital taking care of these kids and helping them fight or letting go with their cancer. This week was rough for me just with life in general but when I watch this video my week didn't compare to anything that is going on in each and everyone of these kiddos lives not even close.
It is amazing how music has become a big part of my life from the last 2 years. Words in songs mean more to me and to sing it out loud and sway/dance to music which I never did before. I will let you in on a little secret...I used to be a doormat and I always said I was sorry for everything and now that things are out in the open and I went to counseling and people know I am not perfect...I have become more stronger and I am the boss (insert smile) and you know what...it is a good feeling. :) My advise to anyone that is feeling low or down...turn on music and listen to the words and feel the music and make certain songs move you. The song Stronger will always make me think of kids with cancer. The song Springsteen will make me think of turning up the music up loud and making my kids go crazy over my favorite song of the moment. Christine Perry's song has awesome music and I could just take out the words and listen to the music out loud and it makes me want to read the Twilight series all over again. I am reading Larry's books, The Game of Thrones, and guess what music I listen to when I read it?...Celtic Irish music makes it so much better. Just like Milk does a body good. Music does a body good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awesome video!
Post a Comment