Tuesday, June 12, 2012

:: big bathroom redo ::

When Larry was home last time he fixed our little bathroom's floor and put in a new toilet.  It was a project that we waited months for to finish.  I think in March at Hunter's birthday Larry had taken out the old toilet that was leaking and pulled up the old floor and wood underneath it that had rotted and we closed the bathroom door put up a sign for no one to use it and left it alone until Larry had time and we had the money to fix it all.  That project got completed last month!  We have a new toilet and new floor!  We had leftover floor so when Larry was home this month he tackled our bathroom!  I was so excited cause I hated the floor from the day we bought the house but we couldn't afford to fix it. 

So here is the before picture of what the tile looked like but Larry started the redo when I was at work and so I told him stop so I could get a before picture!
 And here is the after!   So much nicer flooring in our bathroom!  Now both bathrooms match and they match the carpet and paint color on the wall.  Do you like how Kramer posed for this picture? :)

I gotta jet and get to finishing another project...Hunter's Grade School book I have to finish the Preschool part before I forget all the cool and exciting things!  I ask Hunter the questions in it a couple of weeks ago and I gotta make sure I get it in correctly :)

No comments: