This sweet, innocent little girl got my stomach bug early, early this am. I had the stomach bug at the beginning of the week and passed on my sickness to my youngest whomp. She woke me up twice early this am after midnight to puking in her bed and the last vomit made it in the toilet. Lovely. She kept me up all morning and she got to do this for the first time...
She got to sleep on my bedroom floor! This was her very first time and she did well but the animals did not. The cats love her and wanted to sleep by her but Misha loves her more and would not let them sleep by her so she would bark at them when they got near. Remember this is probaby about 3 am now after she finally fell asleep and I am so amazed we didn't wake up Hunter with the puking and crying. This picture was taken when I should have been getting up and the time Grace is usually up cause she is a early riser. I had to call in sick cause of her puking but after she slept in and her brother didn't and she was bouncing on our couch I realized she had been cured and I couldn't stay home with 2 healthy kiddos when I knew we were short staffed at work so I took them to my mom's and went to work. Now she has a fever tonight so I am hoping we do not have round 2 tonight. But last time Grace had the 24 hour bug Hunter and my mom were the only one's that didn't get it so crossing my fingers that happens this year!
The joys of motherhood is getting hardly any sleep after 1 am but knowing that you were there for your kiddos and even though you are dead tired at the end of the day you try your best to get tylenol in them and get them to bed at a desent hour just in case you got to do it again and hope your other whomps do not get it too!
1 comment:
Sigh, it reminds me of the many nights with you sick. It's a bummer but it all works out. Here's hoping Hunter doesn't get it too. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment