So I am going back to my past on this post. Found a cool Christian song today with a little twist on it. I love Casting Crowns and they do great songs but this video had a twist to it with visual affects. I am not the best Christian anymore in the past yes when I was in grade school and highschool I was cause I went to a Christian school. Not so much now. But after putting Hunter in a Lutheran Preschool for the purpose of location for me and family he has been talking so much about God and death that I feel like I need to make a step back or try to. Alot of my issues has to deal with the school I went to and how much I took it to heart and how it affected my marriage and where I am today that I am a little gun shy to jump back into it all. Not gonna lie. But I still listen to the music how could I not I worked at a bible store and grew up in a private school. So will see what happens baby steps for me for sure. :) Enjoy.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
:: just cause ::
So I am going back to my past on this post. Found a cool Christian song today with a little twist on it. I love Casting Crowns and they do great songs but this video had a twist to it with visual affects. I am not the best Christian anymore in the past yes when I was in grade school and highschool I was cause I went to a Christian school. Not so much now. But after putting Hunter in a Lutheran Preschool for the purpose of location for me and family he has been talking so much about God and death that I feel like I need to make a step back or try to. Alot of my issues has to deal with the school I went to and how much I took it to heart and how it affected my marriage and where I am today that I am a little gun shy to jump back into it all. Not gonna lie. But I still listen to the music how could I not I worked at a bible store and grew up in a private school. So will see what happens baby steps for me for sure. :) Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
praying for healing for you, forgive me for not seeing what was happening, love mom.
I love your honesty Al. Really, what it boils down to is your personal relationship with God. There are a lot of "non essentials" that churches and schools get wrapped up in...religious things that can have great impacts on people, positively and negatively. But really, God knows you, He loves you, He created you and He has never forgotten you or forsaken you. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Sometimes we grow distant from him but he loves us still. That's where "grace" comes in. He forgives us, no matter what. I agree, just baby step your way back in and always pray. He will draw near to you, if you draw near to him. He is just waiting... Love you Al!
Post a Comment