Yesterday after the whomps and I visited my dad and brought him Father's day ice cream after dinner we went to my favorite place ever...Trader Joe's! Why do I love TJ's? It has great produce, great frozen food, great wine selection that is cheap, great kiddo food, great everything! And all their product is Paraben free and I think their dog treats are made in the USA and not China. I am a big Paraben free girl, why? Cause Pareben's have been banned in England and if they are banned in one huge country there must be a reason for it. Paraben's has been a big contributor to breast cancer so if you have a history of any family having breast cancer you might try to prevent yourself and your daughters from getting it and check out how to keep yourself Paraben free. I do not have any breast cancer history but if it will help me and Grace later in life I am so for it. Let me know if you want to know more about Paraben's and why to stay away from it I am all about helping out a friend. And the reason that I try my best to buy only dog stuff from USA is because alot of China's dog food and treats have been recalled because of how they make it. But back to my new favorite TJ product can you find it in this picture of my not so great looking kitchen sink??? It is the...
...new hand soap I got! I love hand soap and I have so many I love but I thought I would try this one! I love the smell and I thought it would match my half curtain and it does! It makes my lovely green fake tile counter look a little bit brighter don't you think :) And it made doing the dishes so much easier tonight.
Doesn't it look so pretty!? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment