I love Groupon's and Living social deals! Alot of the hockey games we went to this year were Groupon's but today I used a Living social deal. It ended today and it was getting half of of rides at Lee's Farm in Tualatin. I have never been there and I found some of the kid's birthday money (I think it was Grace's) in a place where I put their money they get to buy toys with. I think I just missed it and forgot it but I thought at first I would save it for vacation times but then thought today would be a perfect day for it! When the kids and I went to the Tulip Festival with my mom, Wayne, and Leslea and her man I didn't let my kids on any of the rides and games that cost money cause I didn't bring any at the time. So I was ready for them today and we went all out! My Living Social paid for everything they did except ride ponies but we used Grace's birthday money for that and to get a snack but everything else was from the deal! I so scored on this one!
The kids first ever pony ride! They loved it! Grace really wants a horse now! When her pony, Buster, started moving she said he was wiggly with a little laugh and big grin. I had to walk next to her and Buster just for her security she is sometimes gun shy about things she isn't sure of. Buddy did awesome he sat on his I can't remember the name but he was all grins about being on his pony.
There were SO many tractors there! And the cool part was kids good climb all of them! Buddy tried out everyone! He was in his element he was checking out all the gears and gadgets if he could he would have turned one on!
This big pillow is what we called it scared the life out of me I thought for sure my kids would fly right off and roll off the side but they didn't! Grace got serious air each time! I almost went on but when I was going to they were done. The cool part about this farm is you give the attendants at each fun area tickets and they will let you play as long as you want but once you are done you are done. The ponies were timed so you paid for your ride and were done everything else you were free to play as long as you liked. I loved that!
I made Grace pose for this picture I wanted you to see how big she is or how big the tractor was? ")
Buddy is in the stripped shorts and white shirt. He had a blast but their feet got hot and we had to put their shoes back on. This is where I lost Grace on this cause her feet and shoes got sand on them and she was done with this fun activity. Look at her free air on this jump! Seriously doing this by yourself and making sure both kids didn't fall of the side was nerve raking but it was worth it!
Another tractor. If you look close Hunter's eyebrows are pointed and he does that when he is seriously thinking about something.
We had a blast and the weather was awesome! I got fried on my shoulders, neck, and back I put sunscreen on my face and my children and now I am a lobster. I haven't been this burned in a long time. But it was worth it and was a fun morning and I would totally go back next year :)
1 comment:
LOVE IT! So glad you and the kids made the trip! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment