Saturday, July 21, 2012
:: me ::
I love Irish or any soundtrack kind of music and my new favorite music artis is Elizaveta! So she is my music fav for the month of July even though the month is almost over. I love her crazy look and I wish I could sing as high as she does :) but I was not blessed with that octave.
Today my youngest was too grumpy and my oldest and I went skating and had a good time until he was too tired and I realized I need to get them out more and running. But that makes me sad cause I feel like I am trying so hard to be a mom and take care of the house that I realize that I am failing in keeping them in shape so it makes me sad. So I gotta figure out how to take care of me and them in regards to our health so just another thing to add to my list but I love them so it is worth it. I wish I lived in Canby sometimes cause this would all be so much easier with family right there but gotta do what we gotta do just wish I knew how it is all gonna work out.
So I gotta figure out what to do with me and how to change my attitude about it all and do better for me kids and get them out and about in the outdoors and still get the housework done and get them into making their world healthy for them and it all starts with me. me. so I better be a good example and get them out of our doors and realize that our house can just be messy and we need air and we need to work our leg muscles cause Hunter's get tired after a half an hour on the ice and we/I need to see we need to work on our strengths in our muscles and it all starts with me and how I show/train my whomps how the real world is in regards to how we work our muscles and bones and the bodies we have been given. me. i am the one to show them. good luck to me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment