Friday, July 20, 2012

:: weekends ::

I am not gonna lie weekends are hard for me.  Why?  Cause I don't want to do it all on my own.  Stupid, I know.  But after doing this for over 3 years and 1 year by myself I am not a fan of weekends.  Not going to be until we are all together and I don't have to do it by myself anymore. Why?  Cause it is so much more fun to have our Papa with us cause I know I am not alone, I know that I will have help, I know that I will have an adult to talk to in the house and be an adult with, I know that I will be able to sleep in or go take a walk by myself, I know that I don't have to take care of the house and yardwork by myself, and I know that I will have Larry with me and have some us time.  When he isn't here it is just me and the whomps and I am doing it all.  So I am still not a fan of weekends and now it is a little harder cause Hunter's skating lessons are on Wednesday evening instead of Saturday mornings so now I really have to keep us going and clean the house and yard on Saturday instead of Sunday. So it brings me to tonight which is another night getting ready for a new weekend and for some reason I am bummed because me, him, and the whomps are were we are at today.  The picture above makes me smile cause my mom has captured this smile on Larry and Grace twice now in two seperate pictures and it shows how much we all need him here but we know we can't have him so will enjoy him the weekends that he is here with us.

No comments: