Monday, July 9, 2012

::va.ca.tion ::

I am here.  I have been on my 4th of July vacation!  My last day of work was tuesday at 5pm after 2 crazy, busy short staffed days and went back to work today.  It was a nice vacation got to spend the 4th with Larry and the whomps and we stayed home most of the day then we went to Canby to see the parade and do General Canby Days and we watched fireworks at our house and stayed home for my oldest, my Misha dog.  We set off little fun fireworks and I made Pioneer Woman's Spicy Dr. Pepper pulled pork and crock potted it for dinner it was super spicy and too hot for me; but delishes for pulled pork sandwhiches. :)  I took alot of pictures with my camera but I am too lazy right now to download them.  Then Larry got alot of my projects done that I had on my new list of things to do and it was awesome to have help with them :)  He told Grace she could have pink paint above her bed since she shares a bunkbed with her brother and I painted that after she choice the color.  I feel bad that is the only pink paint in their room the rest is green and blue.  But she seems ok with it.  We did so much and got so much done it was nice.  We went to the beach and spent the night with Misha and my mom and Wayne stayed the night at the beach too it was a fun time and my Grace was grumpy most of the time I think it twitters her a little bit to have to share her Papa and do things with her Papa that she gets emotional and unsure about it all and just wants her voice to be heard even if it is very annoying and stresses us out but we powered through and we survived an overnighter to the beach it was fun.  Now I am back to work and back to the grind of it all but at least I got a break and hung out with my little family and got away this weeked and saw the ocean it was a great little mini vacation! :)

No comments: