My first goal for this Fall season is to use up all my old Party Lite candles and Yankee candles (the top ones) and get more Scentsy candles (the bottom ones)! So I started this goal last year and this is what I am left with from last Fall! I am so close to getting my old candles out for some new ones! But I will let you know that my ultimate fav candles are the flamless ones from Costco that have timers in them! I ask for more each Christmas! They don't smell and they light up when you want them to and I just love, love, love them.
So there you have it! I hope to get more Scentsy warmers cause at the moment I only have one but I can't use it until I have reached my goal and then I will go to town with them! I love candles in Fall but I have had alot of these in the picture for a few years and these puppies have to go and be burned up in my house ASAP! Burn with the old to get ready for some new!
No comments:
Post a Comment