Lucy is 11 years old and in the last year or so she has starting to be a more lovely dovey cat. She has never, ever been a lap cat. She will give you head butts and let you pet her and she has the softest fur ever and has seen I got her when she was a kitten. Besides me her fav is now Hunter. Hunter loves her even more now that she is all about him. Kramer used to be his fav but not anymore. Lucy and Hunter are buds. This is her new thing in the above picture. She waits for him in his bed. :) Remember she is 11 years old and the last year or so she found a safe haven in Hunter's bed away from Kramer and she loves being up high. Dude has the top bunk. So she climbs and claws her way up to his bed up his ladder everyday during the day and every night. Sometimes she will sleep in there with him it depends if the kids are too loud when they go to bed. When I start getting the kids going to go to bed if she isn't in his bed already she is on her way and will go in after he does. I put a gate up in front of their door cause I don't want Kramer to sleep with them cause he wakes them up but when I move it in the morning Lucy will sometimes go in there to wake him up in his bed. Or she will knock down the gate to get in his room. It is so crazy. So, I thought I would give you a little info about my oldest animal and my oldest kiddo and the love they have for each other. Super sweet!
1 comment:
love Miss Lucy! She has mellowed alot lately :)
Post a Comment