Wednesday, November 14, 2012

:: taylor swift ::

My favorite artist for November is Taylor Swift.  This song is my fav right not cause it isn't repeated over and over again on the radio.  I love the music!  The words are ok.  I just love songs that have guys and girls singing in it.  Enjoy :)



and I also like this one too...



I seem to like songs about relationships it might be because Larry isn't home right now and working and for some reason I listen to music more when he is gone.  It must be because when we were seperated I listened to music alot and listened to the words more and grew from that.  It is amazing when you go through stress of everyday life how even music can make everything better.  Just singing songs, dancing to music, and singing at the top of your lungs makes everything happier. 

My candle goal is going great!  I have used up all my tealights and my candle that has a wick that sounds like a fire.  I have one of my big candles going right now and it is 1/2 way burnt.  So excited to go through my candles and I can't wait to get new ones!  Goodbye ones I have had for years hello new ones that I will not keep as long as these!

Kiddos are great I will blog about them next time, promise :)

No comments: