Saturday, October 20, 2012

:: fall goal number two ::

I am happy to say that I already finished my second goal!  Yeah, me!  It was degut my yard and prep for Fall!  I did this last Sunday while the kids were playing in the house.  I love doing deguting plants!  Larry isn't a fan and doesn't understand why I have to chop it all to the ground but I just do!  I love knowing that when it gets really cold and snows that my plants and bushes aren't dying anymore and their leaves are not looking yucky.  I love the look of that is is Fall and I have prepped my yard for it!  I got my pumpkins I grew in my garden on our porch and all the outside toys are put away so they don't get ruined for next year.  All the junk under my little carport is gone and all that is left is recycling and the garbage can.  Larry helped me a couple weeks ago gut the garden as much as we could and just knowing it looks better and things are not dying and rotting makes me smile.  My other goal is to get so many other projects done this weekend that I have just kept putting off for the last month.  Will see if it gets accomplished.  Another part of goal number two is to post pictures from each month last year and present and see how big my whomps are growing!  Here is the first picture it was when family went to the railroad farm in Canby :)
 
 
And when I get the pics of each of my kiddos on their school pumpkin patches I will post them for you!

Fall goal number 3 is read more, watch more movies at home, and save money for my first pair of cowboy boots!


No comments: