Saturday, December 15, 2012
:: 12-13-12::
I think this date will be a memory to me just like 9-11. 20 innocent Kindergartener's and teacher's and a Principal was killed by a young adult. I don't watch the news and there is a reason for it. But this is too much for me. I still haven't turned on the news to watch any of it cause I can't. It hits to close to home. My buddy is a Kindergartener and if anyone did this to him and my family I would go crazy, not going to lie. I have been reading some on Facebook and when I open up my email on MSN but today I had to stop reading it because they listed the names and ages of the kids. This is too much for me. It is hard enough to understand why it happened but I don't need to know their names and how young they died. I already think of the kids thinking they were in a safe place to learn in school cause we their parents want them to go to learn to get to first grade and I just hope that their families and friends can come to peace sometime in their lives and for the police, parametics, and fireman that had to deal with what they saw and the after math of the whole ordeal. I will never forget this day and I am sad for so many innocent children and I just hug my kiddos more now because of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
feeling the same...can't wait to hug Hunter and Grace again.
Words will never capture my feelings about this day. There is a hole in my heart and I can't squeeze my children close enough to make the hurt go away.
Post a Comment