Saturday, December 22, 2012

:: vacation ::

I am offically on my Christmas vacation!!!
What does that mean exactly?  It means that I can be a mom with my kiddos for a week!  I don't have to go to work until New Year's!  Whoo Hoo!  And it means my whomps are out of school too so we have no plans whatsoever other then celebrate Christmas!  Larry came home tonight and he is home until after the first, too!  Double whoo hoo!  I already have my Christmas Break goals written out.  I got only 5 goals on it so will see how I do!  I am such a happy mommy right now cause my man is home my kids are asleep and all is well (expect my laundry room is a mess but it is on my list of things to do!) and I am just happy that we are all together and longer then a week! Whoo hoo!We have no skating or swimming lessons this week and we are so open for whatever and that is the cool part! So hello Christmas vacation please go slow and be full of fun and alot of sleeping! :) 

1 comment:

Mom said...

have a wonderful week--enjoy your time off and time with Larry and the kids, love ya, mom