Monday, January 21, 2013

:: La Fresh ::

I am kinda weird about my environment and my World.  I am trying to be the best recycler but I need improvement.  I am all about doing what is good for the Earth.  I am such an animal person that I probably should be vegan and do the no eating meat part.  But I don't so I need improvement but the one part I am doing good at is trying to be Paraben-free!  Yes, I still buy product that isn't but I would say I am 80% better about being Paraben free in my lotions and whatever I put on my body.  Why?  Well cause Paraben's are banned in Europe and if they are banned there they should be banned in the USA.  They are one of the leading causes of cancer and I am trying my best to not put it on my body and on my whomps.  So yes I still have Victoria Secret and Bath and Body works lotions but I am trying to use them up (save money you know) and I haven't bought any of their product for over a year just trying to use up what I have alot of my fav's that I can't get anymore.  Tough, but really need to do!  So DeOna said that Grace's skin is dry and needed to have lotion on it so of course Grace heard that and now we put lotion on her after her shower!  My girl is taking showers now!  After Dr. B told her she needed to stop taking baths cause it was causing yeast down yonder and of course she hates getting her face wet so after thinking about it for a day she tried showers and now loves them.  Thank goodness!  I started having Hunter take showers that day to and now no more baths we are shower's!  This is a huge transition for me!  No more babies we got big kids standing in the shower and taking less time to shower then bath.  Anyways back to my original post!  So now I have to use lotion on Grace so we are using up my last Pear Glaze V.S. and I know I shouldn't put it on her but she is excited to use my lotion and it is almost gone then she can have her own safe Paraben free kind! 

Introducing my new favorite organic company....Blissmo!  I buy a box of organic product once a month that comes to my door once a month I choose what kind I would like and I can also decided to not have one come that month and I love that.  Here is there website http://www.blissmo.com/ I have been doing there boxes for over a year and I love it!  I get new paraben free and animal cruelty free product from them.  My favorite boxes are the beauty, animal, and cleaning one!  My last box I got had lots of fun beauty supplies in it and my favorite so far out of the box is from La Fresh!  The La Fresh product I got was an Oil Free Face Cleanser and it comes in a small baby wipes container and it is actual wipes!  I love it and have been using it on my face and it works great!  I missed a couple of nights of cleaning my face and my face let me know it! 

Here is the link to them...http://lafreshgroup.com/oil-free-face-cleanser-fragrance-free-30ct.html
 
I have gotten a lot of cool things from Blissmo that I had to say no don't send me on this next month because I am trying to use up what I have gotten in the mail first!  You can do month to month or do a year's subscription. 

1 comment:

Lori said...

You are my source for all things cool! Kiwi Crate has been a hit with my nephews(Christmas present)and I am passing the word. I have a feeling I will be loving Blissmo just as much. :)