Tuesday, January 22, 2013

:: i "heart" instagram ::

I can finally download pictures to my blog!  YeAh!  So here are all my lastest Instagram photos!  I had to download all my pictures off my phone because I had no more room for pictures on it.  I guess I take too many!  Hee Hee
 
Lucy, trying to sleep by me while I was reading my book in bed.
 
My Buddy playing his DS with his serious concentration face (it is the same face his Papa does the lip comes out and eyebrows are up).
 
Misha and Larry his last night home and she is getting some serious dog belly scratches while we are watching Parks and Rec on the DVR.
 
Grace giving her kitty pillow pet she got from her Uncle Dan some kisses and loves.
 
Grace sleeping after her birthday Party with her new kitty pillow pet and her new Build a Bear German Shepherd that Nana and Gramps got her.  I love how she is holding it's leg :)
 Buddy making his creation of Lego's.  It turned out to be 3/4 of his Lego's in a big, tall tower.  We haven't even taken it down yet and it still sits in my room on the floor with the rest off all these Lego's.
 
Grace snuggling watching cartoons while Buddy play's his DS.
 
Lucy loves to be up high and her new perch is Grace's new carseat her Papa got her for her birthday and it came in the mail on her actual birthday!
 
I love this picture of my Buddy.  He was so serious about taking care of the animals especially this seal at the Children's Museum.  I took the kids there for Grace's birthday week.

Swimming lessons!  They are in the big huddle learning about life jackets.

Larry's jeep when Jack Frost came and a spider.

More snuggling with her kitty cat pillow.
 
Lucy likes it too!  And she isn't supposed to be on the couch!  Don't tell Larry!  I love how Grace has to touch and feel her stuffies.

My apple eater.
 
A stuffie that came from my mom's house..crabby that got the royal treatment when he was here. He got to sleep with Grace on her duck pillow cause he was scared.
 
My buddy being silly with Ferb.
I am so excited that I can post pictures again!  :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

I heart your instagrams! ALL of your critters are adorable.

P.S. Thank YOU for leaving little notes on my bloggety blog too. :)