I think Thursday's are my favorite day in the week. I get to take my whomps to school and then I can either do errands, come back home and clean, or go to Starbucks and veg in the quietness. This was what my Starbucks morning looked like. I am almost done with this book and onto the big last book(maybe) of the Game of Thrones. I read for one and a half hours at this table and it was so nice and quiet. I am still not done with the book but my goal is to finish it today. Larry's friend that he works with is letting me borrow the last book since it isn't in paperback and I don't want to pay $35 for a hardback when all of Larry's in this series are paperback. So the book came from Canada and I hope it doesn't take me a couple months to finish it but it might. It is an addicting series of books, but not the best if you only like romance. If you like reading about war this book series is for you. It isn't really a girls kind book series to read but I thought I would give it a try and now I have to finish it to see how it ends.
When Grace and I picked up Hunter we heard the fire trucks sirens and I thought I hope they are not coming to Hunter's school and then they parked right in front of the school! My heart dropped and I got Grace out of the car and one of the fireman was still outside and I know most of them and he saw me and I asked if it was a kid or adult they were coming for and he said kid and I asked what the age was and he said 12. I felt so relieved but I hope the 12 year old was ok. It was kinda hectic at the front of the school because this all had happened right when the kindergarden classes were to come out and go with their parents or on the buses and the buses had to be moved and the kids came out a different door. I was really glad to see Hunter's teacher outside taking charge cause she wasn't in his class today he had a sub and just to know she was out there to make sure her kids and the other class were going in the right direction and to the right place she was a blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment