Thursday, January 31, 2013

:: music, again ::

Not sure why I listen to country, but I do.  Hunter likes it when it is on it the car and ask for country music when I try to change it so I put it back on.  He likes the Tornado song right now :) not the best for kids but he likes the beat and it sounds like science to him.  I just bought 2 albums today on Itunes.  It is a rare treat for me to buy music and it makes me giddy when I finally do so Larry gave me some extra money and I thought why not buy some new albums.  The first one is from this band, Zac Brown Band...



I love this song and I have no clue why?  It is just horrible to have someone see a person not want them anymore but for some reason I like the music and I am drawn to it.  The other album I bought was Blown Away by Carrie Underwood!  I love her and I wish I had her legs and she married a hockey player :) She rocks in my boat.  For some reason I like the song Blown Away and Two Black Cadillacs.  I would post them but not sure how everyone would feel about them. ")

My girlfriend sent me this song because she thought of me and Larry but not all the lyrics just some.



For some reason I like the version with the swear words cause it makes more of a point about him and me.  My take on this song is that I miss him to the moon and back cause he is not here and I am so tired that I fall asleep even if he isn't here and wishing that he was when he isn't and that I sleep to dream that he is here.  If you pray... if you can pray for him and me that would be good.  It has been rough and I am much stronger then I was in the past and we just both need to know we are a team and that we both need each other even though we are apart SO much.  Our lives are constantly changing with his job and what makes him feel good but not happy.  And that I can communicate to him that I love him to the moon and back. Thanks!

Music is such a big part of my life and you can tell where I am at in my life.  I think I listen to country when I am being tiger mom and doing it all and when I am not then I get into the pop and rock cause I feel young and not so stressed and let my guard down.  I listen to celtic and piano when the kids are crashed and it is just me and the animals and a good book and a glass of wine.  I love music and going through counseling helped me realize that you need to find something that helps you when you need help and music is my help for me cause you can't always ask/tell people you need help. 

Enjoy the music my friends!  Hugs to you all!  I had such a relaxful day with my whomps and I finished my book and the house is cleaned.  Happy dance!

No comments: